A new approach for the construction sector
The European Construction Technology Platform (ECTP) will raise the sector to a higher worldbeating level of performance and competitiveness. This will be achieved by analysing the major challenges that the sector faces in terms of society, sustainability and technological development. Research and innovation strategies will be developed to meet these challenges engaging with and mobilising the wide range of leading skills, expertise and talent available to us within our industry over the coming decades, in order to meet the needs of the Society.
The platform is open to all who wish to participate and indeed a broad active involvement is encouraged.
To get more information and become a member, please contact the ECTP General Secretariat.
Highlights and main meetings of ECTP and E2B:
- (6 May 2015) The E2B Association has changed its denomination and enlarged its scope to become ECTP AISBL (more information and a new website available soon).
- (10 December 2015) ECTP Heritage & Regeneration Committee meeting in Brussels.
- (4 November 2015) ECTP AISBL SC1 meeting in Brussels.
- (16 October 2015) H2020 InfoDay on Research PPPs in Brussels. (Presentations and brokerage ideas available here.)
- (15 October 2015) E2B workshop, ECTP General Assembly & FA Materials meeting in Brussels.
- (14-15 September 2015) EU Energy Infodays in Brussels.
- (24 June 2015) ECTP FA Cultural Heritage Plenary meeting in Brussels.
- (10 June 2015) E2B workshop on EeB priority topics & General Assembly in Brussels.
- (29 April 2015) ECTP HLG17 - E2BA SC11 meeting in Brussels.
- (11 May 2015) E2BA ExecBoard42 webmeeting.
- (27-28 April 2015) EeB PPP Impact Workshop organized by the EC with the EeB project representatives (information and report available here.).
- (27 April 2015) EeB PPP Partnership Board 6 in Brussels.
- (24 February 2015) EeB PPP Partnership Board 5 in Brussels.
- (17 December 2014) ECTP FA Cultural Heritage General Assembly in Brussels.
- (16 December 2014) EeB PPP Partnership Board 4 and E2BA ExecBoard41 meetings in Brussels.