A new approach for the construction sector
The European Construction Technology Platform (ECTP) will raise the sector to a higher worldbeating level of performance and competitiveness. This will be achieved by analysing the major challenges that the sector faces in terms of society, sustainability and technological development. Research and innovation strategies will be developed to meet these challenges engaging with and mobilising the wide range of leading skills, expertise and talent available to us within our industry over the coming decades, in order to meet the needs of the Society.
The platform is open to all who wish to participate and indeed a broad active involvement is encouraged.
To get more information and become a member, please contact the ECTP General Secretariat to get a copy of the ECTP Cooperation Agreement (you can download a draft not signed of such document, not to be used directly).
Highlights and main meetings of ECTP and E2BA:
- (26 November 2014) E2BA brokerage session, 10th General Assembly & SC10 meeting in Brussels.
- (21 October 2014) PPP InfoDay in Brussels.
- (20-21 October 2014) ECTP/AABE workshop in Madrid.
- (11 September 2014) E2BA ExecBoard39 meeting in Brussels.
- (10 September 2014) E2BA Partnership Board internal meeting in Brussels.
- (15 July 2014) E2BA ExecBoard38 webmeeting.
- (7 July 2014) EeB PPP Partnership Board 2 in EC premises.
- (19 June 2014) E2BA 9th General Assembly in Brussels.
- (17-19 June 2014) ECTP-E2BA Conference in Brussels. Presentations are available online.
- (17 June 2014) ECTP HLG16 - E2BA SC9 meeting in Brussels.
- (29 April 2014) E2BA ExecBoard37 webmeeting.
- (2 April 2014) EeB PPP Partnership Board 1 in EC premises.
- (1-2 April 2014) EeB PPP Impact Workshop organized by the EC with the EeB project representatives.
- (29 January 2014) E2BA ExecBoard36 & SC8 meetings and E2BA 8th General Assembly in Brussels.
- (28 January 2014) 3rd ECTP/AABE workshop on ageing and construction in Amsterdam (download the Report on Housing, Architecture and Urban Design for Active Ageing).