A new approach for the construction sector
The European Construction Technology Platform (ECTP) will raise the sector to a higher worldbeating level of performance and competitiveness. This will be achieved by analysing the major challenges that the sector faces in terms of society, sustainability and technological development. Research and innovation strategies will be developed to meet these challenges engaging with and mobilising the wide range of leading skills, expertise and talent available to us within our industry over the coming decades, in order to meet the needs of the Society.
The platform is open to all who wish to participate and indeed a broad active involvement is encouraged.
To get more information and become a member, please contact the ECTP General Secretariat to get a copy of the ECTP Cooperation Agreement (you can download a draft not signed of such document, not to be used directly).
Highlights and main meetings of ECTP and E2BA:
- (17-19 June 2014) ECTP-E2BA Conference in Brussels (online registration available mid-March). This event co-locates with Building Test Expo 2014.
- (29 April 2014) E2BA ExecBoard37 webmeeting.
- (2 April 2014) EeB PPP Partnership Board 1 in EC premises.
- (1-2 April 2014) EeB PPP Impact Workshop organized by the EC with the EeB project representatives.
- (29 January 2014) E2BA ExecBoard36 & SC8 meetings and E2BA 8th General Assembly in Brussels.
- (18 December 2013) ECTP FA Cultural Heritage meeting in Brussels.
- (18 December 2013) Transport Info Day organised by the EC. (read more and access presentations on the ECTP-E2BA e-News Portal).
- (17 December 2013) ECTP reFINE Brokerage workshop on Infrastructure Calls in Brussels (reFINE roadmap available here).
- (17 December 2013) E2BA and the Commission sign the new EeB cPPP under Horizon 2020. (read more on the ECTP-E2BA e-News Portal).
- (17 December 2013) The EC has published the Multi-annual Roadmap for the contractual PPP on Energy efficient Buildings under Horizon 2020. (read more on the ECTP-E2BA e-News Portal).
- (17 December 2013) E2BA has issued the third edition of the EeB PPP Project Review (2010-2012). (read more on the ECTP-E2BA e-News Portal).
- (16-17 December 2013) Presentations from the EeB brokerage event and other sessions of the H2020 Info Days on Research PPPs' are available on the ECTP-E2BA e-News Portal.