A new approach for the construction sector
The European Construction Technology Platform (ECTP) will raise the sector to a higher worldbeating level of performance and competitiveness. This will be achieved by analysing the major challenges that the sector faces in terms of society, sustainability and technological development. Research and innovation strategies will be developed to meet these challenges engaging with and mobilising the wide range of leading skills, expertise and talent available to us within our industry over the coming decades, in order to meet the needs of the Society.
The platform is open to all who wish to participate and indeed a broad active involvement is encouraged.
To get more information and become a member, please contact the ECTP General Secretariat to get a copy of the ECTP Cooperation Agreement (you can download a draft not signed of such document, not to be used directly).
Highlights and main meetings of ECTP and E2BA:
- (18 December 2013) ECTP FA Cultural Heritage meeting in Brussels.
- (18 December 2013) Transport Info Day organised by the EC. (read more on the ECTP-E2BA e-News Portal).
- (17 December 2013) ECTP reFINE Brokerage workshop on Infrastructure Calls in Brussels.
- (16-17 December 2013) H2020 Info Days on Research PPPs' organised by the EC. (read more on the ECTP-E2BA e-News Portal).
- (12 December 2013) E2BA ExecBoard35 webmeeting.
- (15 November 2013) E2BA ExecBoard34 webmeeting.
- (22 October 2013) E2BA SC7 meeting in Brussels.
- (11 October 2013) E2BA ExecBoard33 webmeeting.
- (3 October 2013) EeB AIAG20 meeting in EC premises.
- (18 September 2013) E2BA ExecBoard32 meeting in Brussels.
- (3 September 2013) ECTP FA Cultural Heritage meeting in Brussels.
- (11 July 2013) E2BA ExecBoard31 webmeeting.
- (26 June 2013) The 7th General Assembly of E2BA is taking place in Brussels, together with an event on Innovation in Energy Efficiency buildings and districts in the framework of EUSEW 2013. (read more on the ECTP-E2BA e-News Portal).
- (25 June 2013) ECTP HLG15 - E2BA SC6 meeting in Brussels.
- (5 June 2013) E2BA ExecBoard30 webmeeting.
- (16 May 2013) EeB AIAG19 meeting in EC premises.
- (26 April 2013) ECTP reFINE HLC meeting in Paris.
- (24 April 2013) E2BA ExecBoard29 meeting in Brussels.
- (23 April 2013) E2BA-MEP Carvalho Event on Energy Efficient Buildings in Brussels.
- (19 March 2013) ECTP reFINE Core Group meeting in Brussels.
- (14 March 2013) ECTP FA Materials meeting in Brussels.
- (12-13 March 2013) EeB PPP Impact Workshop organized by the EC with the EeB project representatives. Agenda and presentations can be downloaded from the EC website.