Construction and Built Environment
BRUSSELS, 17-19 June 2014
The 6th Conference of the European Construction Technology Platform, organised jointly with ENCORD and ENBRI and with the support of ECCREDI, gathered around 250 delegates.
The objective of this conference, which celebrated the 10th anniversary of ECTP and the 25th anniversaries of both ENCORD and ENBRI, was to identify the main challenges and to shape the future horizons of the built environment in the coming 25 years. The event allowed getting high level visions from experts on the various facets and merged conceptual discussions with more technical debates. It assessed the role of the built environment and the construction sector in the current Horizon 2020 research and innovation programme, as well as in the more long term horizons of several EU policies. It also allowed stakeholders from industry, research and society to meet, to exchange ideas and to get prepared to current opportunities offered by Horizon 2020.
- Access the Conference programme with links to download the presentations available session per session.
- Download the archive of the presentations (105 Mo) made during the Conference.
- Download the archive of some of the posters (15 Mo) exhibited at the Conference.
- Download the Conference final attendees list.
- Access the galery of photos or download the set of photos (58 Mo) made during the Registration, Opening session and Networking Drink.
- Download some photos (10 Mo) made during the Conference dinner.
- Download some photos (13 Mo) made during the Conference sessions.
The ECTP-E2BA Conference 2014 was held in Brussels at the Square Meeting Centre.