ACE Conference 'Architects for Innovation', 24 November 2022, Brussels & online
The Architects’ Council of Europe is organising a public conference to explore challenges and opportunities raised by Artificial Intelligence (AI) in the sector and consider how it could change Architecture and the practice of the architectural profession.
This conference, which is meant to nurture a study commissioned by the ACE on the very same topic, will bring together AI experts, architects and researchers who will:
- Explain how they perceive the impact of AI on the practice of the profession;
- Share experiences, good practice and innovative solutions;
- Present their perspectives for the future of the profession;
- Share thoughts on the possible regulation of AI in the architectural sector.
Read the full programme here.
It is possible to join the conference:
- ON-SITE: Maison des Associations Internationales, rue Washington, 40, Brussels (registration in the limit of available capacity).
- ONLINE: it will be web-streamed from the ACE website and via YouTube.
Registration (free of charge) here.