Built4People Stakeholder Forum, 1 June 2022 (virtual conference)
The Built4People (B4P) partnership brings together the whole value chain to accelerate people-centric innovation for a sustainable built environment - and we want you to be part of it!
Join innovators from across Europe’s built environment sector for the inaugural Built4People Online Stakeholder Forum.
B4P is a co-programmed partnership within Horizon Europe, managed by ECTP and WorldGBC’s Europe Regional Network, together with the European Commission. B4P aims to catalyse the transition to a people-centric, climate-neutral, sustainable and smart built environment that will achieve the goals of the European Green Deal, sustain the ambitious objectives of the Renovation Wave, and align with the bold aims of the New European Bauhaus.
The B4P Partners invite you to join us for this flagship event to hear from inspiring high-level speakers from both the European Commission and the Construction and Built Environment industry.
On the day, you will:
- Take a deep dive into aims, activities and impacts of the B4P Partnership
- Learn about the European policy context and how it can stimulate innovation in the sector
- Hear from innovation and thought leaders on ways to achieve our ambitions and have the opportunity to contribute and take part in discussions
- Take part in inspiring networking with peers from across Europe
- Become part of the community of innovators that will steer this seven-year European initiative
The forum agenda includes:
1330-1350 Welcome and Keynote
- Welcome and brief introduction to the Built4People partnership
- Keynote: Paula Pinho - Director for Just Transition, Consumers, Energy Efficiency & Innovation, DG ENER
1350-1420 Plenary: People Centric Innovation
- Felix Gonzalez, Strategy and Sustainability Director in Construction, Acciona
- Emilia Hagberg Kuylenstierna , Vice President for Sustainability Development, Skanska
- Claudia Canevari, Head of Unit B2 - Energy Efficiency, DG ENER
1420-1440 Stakeholder Networking
- Interactive speed networking with other conference attendees
- 1440-1540 Thematic Knowledge Exchange Sessions
Join one of these moderated exchanges and help shape the future of the B4P research and innovation agenda in one of six strategic areas:
- Scaling innovations
- Innovation clusters
- Health & Wellbeing
1540-1600 How to get involved
- B4P funding opportunities
- Staying connected to the B4P Stakeholder Community
If you have any questions about the event, contact email@example.com.