Homes4Life webinar on the Certification Scheme, 9 July
Considering the need for quality and resilient housing that can adapt with people’s evolving needs when they age, the Homes4Life project intends to promote an age-friendly approach. Addressing this challenge, a first version of a certification scheme has been developed and is being tested in different pilot sites in Europe. Being innovative in its approach and process, the Homes4Life certification scheme takes into account a large array of indicators (e.g. social, economic, architectural) and helps raising the awareness of stakeholders to implement better environments for all.
Homes4Life partners will present this certification scheme during a webinar and give the opportunity to the audience to provide their views on the certification’s strengths and limits:
- Time & date of the webinar: Thursday, 9 July 2020, 10:00 AM - 11:00 AM (CEST)
- Registrations: here.
Christophe Gérard – Scientific and technical director, Certivéa
Hervé Duret – Consultant on the uses in buildings and cities, Certivéa
Menno Hinkema – Senior researcher in health care and consultant in health services, TNO
- Introduction: Presentation of the project, agenda and objectives
- Principles and structure of a certification scheme: what are the needs?
- Upstream: the concepts behind an Age-friendly environment
- Core: general characteristics of Homes4Life certification scheme
- Downstream: exploitation and management of Homes4Life certification scheme
- Q&A with the webinar’s participants.