4TU.Built Environment Center
The 4TU.Built Environment Center is a collaboration between the building departments of the four Dutch technical universities (Delft, Eindhoven, Twente and Wageningen) from which the capacities are utilized in order to make an impact in societal challenges. This is done in via a network of organizations in close cooperation with innovative companies from the building sector.
The mission and strategy of 4TU.Built Environment are based upon three main goals, which are:
- Addressing societal relevant themes by tailoring knowledge and expertise in Domain Acceleration Teams (DATs);
- Stimulation of new and improvement of existing innovations in the building sector;
- Increasing impact by collaborating and co-creating with (inter)national partners.
The 4TU.Built Environment strategy for 2022-2025 is approved by 4TU.Federation and can be found here. Through thematic communities, coined Domain Acceleration Teams (DATs), 4TU.Built Environment aims to contribute to five societal themes:
- Energy Transition
- Circularity and Sustainability
- Infrastructure and Mobility
- Climate Adaptation and Mitigation.
Access more information on 4TU.BE webiste here.