EISMEA: Digital built environment - Online Survey
The project "Support of the digitalisation of the built environment, public procurement and SMEs in construction" is a European project funded by the European Innovation Council, the Executive Agency for SMEs (EISMEA) and the European Commission (DG GROW), whose ultimate goal is to promote the digitalization of the European construction sector in three ways:
- Pave the way for a common European construction data space;
- Promote the digitization of building permit systems in member states;
- Facilitate wider adoption of BIM in the EU.
As part of this project, the CARSA team has developed a one page survey questionnaire containing a list of questions with the goals to:
- Enrich the mapping of initiatives relevant to the development of a construction data space - identify any missing initiatives at EU, national and regional levels that are relevant to a future construction data space and/or missing (key) information;
- Identify various use cases that could be relevant for a construction data space.
You can fill in the survey, by using the following link