EIT Culture and Creativity first calls & Infoday
The new EIT Culture & Creativity has launched its first calls. The proposals are designed to address global challenges Europe faces in higher education, innovation, business creation, and society, with up to €10.45 million in funding available for 2024. The deadline for submissions is on 31 May 2023.
The calls are divided in 5 groups (download the entire Call document here):
- Education- Action Programme 1: Talent Scaler (Call 1)
- Education- Action Programme 2: Skills Fitter (Call 2)
- Innovation- Action Programme 3: Breakthrough Lab (Call 3) *
- Creativity- Action Programme 5: Venture Factory (Call 4)
- Society- Action Programme 8: Community Catalyser (Call 5)
* The Call 3 is aiming for projects that develop disruptive products and services that can be used in the CCSI and beyond targeting mainly five high impact markets Architecture, Audio-visual, Cultural Heritage, Design and Fashion and Textile. About 10 projects will be funded through this call. The consortia must consist of at least two independent organisations from two different EU or associated countries, with at least one partner from the CCSI and one SME. Each project can receive a maximum EIT grant of €500 000.
On 25 April 2023, EIT Culture & Creativity will inform potential applicants about the call during an Infoday for which you can register here.