€95m available for Clean Energy Transition projects under the LIFE Calls for Proposals 2021 (deadline for submission on 12 January 2022)
An additional funding opportunity offered by LIFE Clean Energy Transition, which helps bringing research results and demonstrated techniques and approaches into the market by overcoming market barriers and promoting energy efficiency and renewable energy solutions.
The LIFE Call for Proposals 2021 includes 18 topics under the new Clean Energy Transition sub-programme, which is building on the market uptake activities that were previously funded under H2020 Energy Efficiency, among which the following are of great interest for the Construction sector:
- Addressing building related interventions for vulnerable districts
- EU community of "Integrated Home Renovation Services" practitioners
- Integrated Home Renovation Services
- Uptake of energy audits recommendations for the energy transition of companies
- Developing support mechanisms for energy communities and other citizen-led initiatives in the field of sustainable energy
- Creating the conditions for a global improvement of smart readiness of European buildings
- Fostering sustainable energy uptake along the whole value chain in industry and services
LIFE Clean Energy is funding projects that build policy frameworks for the Clean Energy Transition at all governance levels; accelerate technology roll-out, digitalisation and new services and business models; enhance professional skills on the market; attract private finance for and supporting the development of sustainable energy investment projects; and involve and empower citizens in the clean energy transition.
Around €95m are available for your project ideas, so check out the funding opportunities on the LIFE Call for Proposals 2021 page.
You will also find there recorded info sessions for each topic, providing you with a deeper insight into the topic content.
Check out also the tips and tricks for writing an excellent proposal.
You can submit your proposal under the LIFE Clean Energy Transition sub-programme until 12 January 2022, 17:00 Brussels time.
Source: CINEA, European Commission © European Union, 1995-2021