FEHRL FIRM Magazine Issue 17 is out!
FEHRL, the Forum of European National Highway Research Laboratories, encourages collaborative research into topics such as mobility, transport and infrastructure, energy, environment and resources, safety and security as well as design and production.
FEHRL has issued the 17th FIRM magazine, with an editorial from its Secretary General, a message from its President, and featuring
- update about the FEHRL initiative Big Data for Pavement Management (BD-PAVE) and insight into the BECaTS group
- EU projects BEOPEN, BISON & FUTURE HORIZON and CEDR project CODEC
- FEHRL Initiative "Low Noise Pavements" results
- TRA 2022 edition in Lisbon on 14-17 November 2022
- TRA Visions 2022 competitions for Senior and Junior researchers in transport in Europe
- the online edition of the FEHRL Infrastructure Meeting (FIRM 21) held on 7-8 December 2021.
Access the online version of FIRM Issue 17 here.
Source: FEHRL, www.fehrl.org