Horizon Europe calls for research and innovation projects under Cluster 5 (including B4P calls)
The European Commission has launched new calls for projects under Horizon Europe's Work Programme for 2023-2024 Cluster 5, with topics on Climate Action, Energy and Mobility.
The Built4People (B4P) Partnership aims to catalyse the transition to a people-centric, climate-neutral, sustainable and smart built environment. Through the B4P calls as developed in the Horizon Europe WP2023-24, a key objective is about developing industrialised process, leveraging on innovative technologies and digitalisation, for all new construction or renovation, playing a key role in delivering the European Green Deal, sustaining the ambitious objectives of the Renovation Wave, and aligning with the bold aims of the New European Bauhaus and the REPowerEU European Commission's plan.
The B4P Partnership calls are available under Destination 4 (HORIZON-CL5-2023-D4-02), and are detailed below:
- Innovative uses of lifecycle data for the management of buildings and buildings portfolios (Built4People Partnership) - HORIZON-CL5-2023-D4-02-01
- Solutions for the identification of vulnerable buildings and people-centric built environment, and for improving their resilience in disruptive events and altered conditions in a changing climate (Built4People Partnership) - HORIZON-CL5-2023-D4-02-02
- Demonstrate built-environment decarbonisation pathways through bottom-up technological, social and policy innovation for adaptive integrated sustainable renovation solutions (Built4People Partnership) - HORIZON-CL5-2023-D4-02-03
- Fast-tracking and promoting built environment construction and renovation innovation with local value chains (Built4People Partnership) - HORIZON-CL5-2023-D4-02-04
- Supporting the creation of an accessible and inclusive built environment (Built4People Partnership) - HORIZON-CL5-2023-D4-02-05
This first wave of calls has a deadline of submission on 5 September 2023.
The next wave of B4P calls will be launched in September 2024, with deadlines in January 2025.