Registration open until 21 October for the EU BIM for Building Renovation Competition!
The EU funded BIM-SPEED project partners have launched in June 2021 the EU BIM for Building Renovation Competition ending on 21 January 2022.
The competition aims to bring together multi-disciplinary teams active in the design and construction industry to present a building renovation project that applies the BIM tools and methods developed by the BIM-SPEED partners, on their own or in conjunction with other tools available on the market. The challenge is to develop a renovation project using BIM in a way that results in energy savings for the occupants, improves their comfort while at the same time reducing the duration and cost of the overall renovation process.
The competition is free of charge for the participants and divided in two categories: professionals and students.
Present a building renovation project, improve the renovation process and have a chance to win great prizes!
Registration deadline: 21 October 2021
Deadline for submission: 21 January 2022 (12:00pm CET)
• Time and cost savings using the BIM-SPEED platform and tools
• Application of sustainable strategies in the renovation project
• Participants’ own use of BIM tools/software with the BIM-SPEED tools and platform
• Level of collaboration of the team within the BIM-SPEED platform
• Addressing issues and strategies related to user comfort and health.
For more information: BIM-SPEED.eu/competition
Source: FIEC, BIM-SPEED consortium