SHAPE-EU. Calendar of upcoming events for 2023
The European Affordable Housing Consortium SHAPE-EU has already defined a calendar of webinars that will be organized during 2023. There will be 2 sets of webinars:
The training days which will be focused on the content of the Blueprint Modules which are currently under development, and the lessons learnt from the best practices analysed. They will serve as providing the main aspects to apply for successful district renovations, and give willingness for LIPs to join more in-depth capacity building activities.
On the other hand, they will organize a webinar series on funding deep renovation. The presentations will include information and case presentations of funding opportunities, such as:
- EU level financial and technical assistance tools (Recovery and Resilience Facility Scheme, InvestEU, ELENA, LIFE, Technical Support Instrument).
- Mobilisation of private capital investments, such as the potential of social and green bonds, and facilitating their access for members of local industrial partnerships.
- The creation of project pipelines to tap into the potential of instruments, funds and programmes for district renovation targeting social and affordable housing.
- Financial advisory to members of local industrial partnerships to make complex financing arrangements for renovation at district level going beyond energy efficiency, including social innovation, access to social and local services, empowerment of residents.
- National or local funding opportunities targeting urban regeneration projects at district level could also be investigated on case-by-case basis, according to the needs of the local industrial partnerships.
- Funding opportunities at European level under Horizon Europe or a Smart Cities call.
Find below the calendar of upcoming events for 2023:
- 10 May 2023 (10:00 – 12:00): Renovation of affordable and social housing districts: technical and technological innovation. REGISTER HERE
- 10 May 2023 (14:00 – 16:00): Financing of large programmes aiming at a deep renovation of social housing. REGISTER HERE
- 25 May 2023 (14:00 – 16:00): Financing of large renovation programmes of private affordable housing led by public institutions
- 6 September 2023 (10:00 – 12:00): Renovation of affordable and social housing districts: regulatory aspects
- 6 September 2023 (14:00 – 16:00): Third party financing of energy renovations of social housing
- 4 October 2023 (10:00 – 12:00): Renovation of affordable and social housing districts: essential planning and delivery aspects (Part I)
- 4 October 2023 (14:00 – 16:00): Financing of new district heating/cooling networks
- 15 November 2023 (10:00 – 12:00): Renovation of affordable and social housing districts: essential planning and delivery aspects (Part II)
- 15 November 2023 (14:00 – 16:00): Financing of large energy community programmes in existing residential housing