SmartBuilt4EU White papers available
Over the last months, the SmartBuilt4EU Task Forces have investigated the key issues and trends related to smart buildings and identified state of the art, best practices, barriers, challenges and opportunities to support their uptake.
Their collaborative work resulted in the publication of the following White Papers:
- End user acceptance and attractiveness
- Occupant-centric building for enhanced quality of life
- Optimised building costs
- Providing flexibility to power grids
- Smart building integration into multiple networks
- Smart financing & business models
- Data governance
which will feed a Strategic Research Agenda to be presented to the European Commission.