The 4th TripleA-reno newsletter is out!
You can download the 4th TripleA-reno newsletter here.
Building upon results from a number of relevant European projects, TripleA-reno aims to achieve a set of specific measurable qualitative objectives.
The project objectives are:
- To foster new consumer and end-user centred business models, using evidence based performances that facilitate decision-making.
- To improve performances of deep renovation by enhanced quality control, supported by targeted CPD and training.
- To provide consumers and end-users of deep renovation projects with attractive, understandable and personalized information of realised real performance.
- To demonstrate the benefits and evidence based solutions in live demonstration cases.
- To roll out the results on a wider European scale by the in Triple A-Reno involved European interest groups and umbrella associations.
Get to know TripleA-reno in a nutshell and watch the project video.
Source: TripleA-reno consortium